These things cost money

waiter

I know Greg doesn't like to ask, so I will.

Running a site like this is done out of the passion. I know, I run a very popular aviation web site:

I Fly EZ

Although most of the labor is done with passion and at no cost, There are always cost, associated with sites like this, Web hosting, ISP, URL renewal, etc. These items don't cost a lot, but they always seem to hit the credit card at the worst time.

Please take a moment, if you find this site useful, and click on the DONATE button. $10 or $20 is a cheap price to pay for the valuable information found on this site. The link below takes you to the the Toyota Motorhome page, you'll find a Paypal link there.

DONATE

Thank you Greg for keeping this site alive.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

I totally agree. I just donated and I'm ashamed to say it had been way too long. When I think of the hundreds of dollars I have saved because of the help from this site, it's a small price to pay.

Linda S

I am a cheap skate too!!! LOL, but the $ the site has saved me and the work I have gotten from members is worth me donating for sure.

will I get a special red star next to my name or get extra private message storage like other forums too!? ;)

(I am kidding!!!, that is one of the sketchy ways other forums get you to "donate")

WOW thanks waiter for putting that out there! And thank all you who have donated! It really means allot and helps immensely. I have had a statement at the bottom of the page since day 1 "Licensed to: The Folks who have donated to keep this site alive!" I know I am the guy who has created and put this site online but it really is a community, all of you as part of that community dedicate some of your time in helping everyone else, without all of you there would be no community and so thank all of you for your donations and everyone for the time you spend helping others here! This community is for all of you!

Greg

MAXXFabrication

Hey Greg, PM me an address so I can send mine via snail mail please. old school- thats how I roll!!

Could you please send me an address via e-mail, another old school :) ...

vanman

Thanks Greg, This site has been very helpful to keep things up and running, plus all the great ideas on upgrades, count me in, Lee

Me too. Thanks for keeping this site going. I would have made a VERY expensive mistake by purchasing a very bad RV. Because of this site, I found a good unit and have learned how to do any required repairs myself.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Waiter, I donated when I joined, but appreciate the reminder. I don't mind "rejoining' considering all the help I've been offered. My PayPal account was compromised last year, and I won't use it again. Mind sending me physical mail address so I can send a check this time? Thanks. Hawk

• 2 months later...

I'm in for $20. Today is my first day as an excited owner of an '88 Toyota Winnebago and my first day in the discussion group forum. I can already tell the info I'll have access to through this website is priceless. Thanks in advance.

MontereyDave aka Dave C, Monterey, CA

I too have had my identity stolen, and had my routing number compromised from one of my checks. Send me an Addy, and I'll send a money order to ya. WELCOME Monterey Dave! Glad to have you, and you join a list of a few here from the lower bay area. I used to live in Capitola 30 years ago, and always loved the time I spent there. Happy travels!

I love the site and even though I've only been coming here a short while I figure it's already saved me a few hundred bucks and a lot of headaches on my spring issues. I expect it will save me more on other issues over time.

At the moment I'm climbing out of the hole I dug for myself buying this house on wheels, and over the next couple of months I'll be climbing harder on other issues involving it I mightn't have if I'd read here before I bought.

So when I'm back with some margin between my income and my dollar discharge in a couple of months I'm going to send a money order to support the cost of running the site. I figure it's money owed and I tend to pay my debts. I doubt a $20 bill will help you a bunch, but it can't hurt.

I'm grateful more than $20 bucks worth, but I'm a stingy cuss. JackP