1976 Scat... wow

Totem

You can be sure any motorhome made by Winnebago had many more made than 2. I've seen dozens of these. Not tons of them but that's because it was the economy model with cheaper finishes. Toyota based motorhomes were already reasonable compared to the larger ones so most people opted for the nicer models.

Linda S

I saw the Scat on  eBay......cool truck....if this truck would have been within 300 miles of me... I would have liked to have bought it..

These off the wall units intrigue me..... I have always driven the odd ball vehicle...have NEVER had the desire to own a 1957 Chevy or any other car/truck in its class

Donnie

I never liked 57s anyway. Too much stuff going on in the back chrome bumper area.  A 64 Chevelle however? I'd love to have mine back. Not because it is considered "cool."  More because I just plain loved the car. So did my goats.  It was my family car for many years with wife, two kids, and a dog.  

1964 SS Chevelle.jpg

cool pic, JD. 

every time I look at one of these cool old campers on an archaic truck, I think, "that thing needs a 4WD Tundra underneath it".......or one of the new turbodiesel Tacos