1994 V6 Winnebago For $2100

zero

Its a scam, that same photo is being posted in a number of places on the internet.

You can save everyone a lot of time if you will take a very simple step on the "too good to be true" Toyhome ads before you post them in the various forums for toyhomes. Make a copy of the photo in the ad. Then drop that photo into a google image search. That will turn up identical instances of that photo which allows you to see the various places it is being listed for sale.

I wonder where that Michigan phone # rings? Scam or not, the price is not THAT odd. Not low enough to be "too good to be true." I've had several chances to buy some real nice Toyota motorhomes in the $2000-$3000 price range. I'm not talking ads. I'm referencing RVs I've looked at in person and drove. I still regret passing up a real nice Sunrader in NY for $2400.

Does not include engine and trans some water damage to the entire floor and both side walls, needs 6 tires and an exhaust system. Furnace, fridge and black water tank missing. Cream puff only 275,000 original miles. Those things bring 5 figure money.

I wonder where that Michigan phone # rings? Scam or not, the price is not THAT odd. Not low enough to be "too good to be true." I've had several chances to buy some real nice Toyota motorhomes in the $2000-$3000 price range. I'm not talking ads. I'm referencing RVs I've looked at in person and drove. I still regret passing up a real nice Sunrader in NY for $2400.

I can buy a burner cell with your area code here in California. You can pick any area code you want and buy them at any Walmart. The picture in this ad is from a sale on eBay from a Toyota motorhome seller in Portland. He details his RV's nicely so the scammers love to use his pictures. The real RV in this picture sold for over 15 grand

Linda S

We call local area code 239, SW FL to call 2 friends in Canada and 3 more are for the wifes family in the Philippines! Call local number and it rings right through. Also my Majic Jack is a NY 716 area code! Area code is no indication of anything any more!