Led Headlights, Go From 40 Amps Consumption To 3.

Totem

BTW- one (1) of those G.E. headlights list on Amazon for $278 plus jingle change. Retail is $800 for one headlight. If that doesn't give you some indication of the insuperiority of swap-out L.E.D. bulbs...well I dont know what to tell you.

Forget about China stuff. You need Cibie, Hella, or Bosch E-spec lights. They have precision lens

All of my SMD style cheapo chinese warm led panels are still kicking, some have been completely submerged in water. No issues, none cost over 3 bucks and their light output is excellent but cat vomitish in hue. I had an entire set of more expensive big box bulb style ones fail, almost every corn cob unit i have tried melted. To me its in the type of led and ballast. The more soldering and silicon the more risk of fail.

There are a ton of absolutely worthless LED's out there you do get what you pay for in build quality. The tower LED's to me kind of waste a lot of light going the wrong direction. If the price seems to be too good to be true it probably is. I have a set of recessed mount LED's very nicely made lots of light but they all most kill my FM radio with noise.

It is never easy to loose a dog I can't tell you how many I have buried over the years. They are the best friends a person could ever have dogs do not take things personally and never hold a grudge. I have two Great Danes and I am all ready fearing the loss all though they are very much alive it is so hard to be with out them.

• 5 months later...

There are a ton of absolutely worthless LED's out there you do get what you pay for in build quality. The tower LED's to me kind of waste a lot of light going the wrong direction. If the price seems to be too good to be true it probably is. I have a set of recessed mount LED's very nicely made lots of light but they all most kill my FM radio with noise.

It is not the LED's themselves that are causing the FM radio noise, its the power dimmer controller doing that.

It is not the LED's themselves that are causing the FM radio noise, its the power dimmer controller doing that.

No dimmer control just the switching voltage regulator too bad I really like the lights. If you see fixtures rated with a very wide range of voltages chances are pretty high they will be noisy. LED's by them self's make no noise.