Travel bug

Debbit

So now we got home, I want to go again!

I still have an air leak in my pump/water system and a water leak in my waste water tank, but the leaves are changing, and no one needs to be at work on Monday or Tuesday. Probably part desire to escape responsibilities, part wanderlust and adventure, is there a cure?

No cure, its a perment addiction. If you arn't careful you will find your self going to places like "The Mall of America" just because its there.

I am only happy now when I'm in a camper. So much that now I have 3 of them. My friend Randy has 6. You still have the Westy so you are definately a member of the camper addiction group. Not a minute that I'm home that I'm not thinking about getting on the road again

Linda S

i spent nine days and nights in the cascade mtns two trips cant wait to go again two weeks strait would be a goal for me. l also spent 5 days and nights in a KOA. Enjoy all of you

We use ours several times a week as I have to constantly move it due to the parking laws here. Mostly day trips to parks or the beach, or wherever. I showed the local meeter maid that you can see the odometer easily from outside and haven't been yellow-tagged since.

I'm always taking mine somewhere. Lately I've been going up to Sleepy Creek WMA here in Berkeley county. WV. It's $10 a night. Just an outhouse style bathroom and no water or electric but I love it there! Today I'm going to Chestnut Hill park near Morgantown WV for the weekend. Here is a pic of the RV at Sleepy Creek.

post-6138-0-75794200-1382096668_thumb.jp

Just got back from 8 days in Bishop,ca was a very peaceful trip!

and I got to play in the snow!!!!!! took rv from 5,500 to 9,000 in 12 miles (will be the last time going to 9,000) Dagobah almost came to a complete stop..

Will try for 1 more trip in Nov. for Bday in Green Valley Falls (45mins away)