The only thing better than a toyhome

Totem

Looks like it's all just computer designed images, maybe the only one they've ever made is the show model. I wonder if they'll take my Toyota as a down payment :greedy:

I don't know, maybe its because I took the time to watch the movie till the end or maybe its because I like the Alien meets with Rhinoceros coupled with Emperor Palpetines Minaret Tower window type style it has. The interior and skylights and upstairs observation deck I found to be awesome. Its shape and look are very different. If I had a spare 3 million lying around like The IRS does, I would buy one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where are they selling them? I need to get 5 for every day of the week in different colors. Just kidding.

It is another ugly looking rig for someone that got more money than brains.

Bigge is not better. That is why I bought my 1978 Toyota Chinook Newport. Small, economical, minimalist RV that can become my full time home if this economy will become worst than it already is. But that is my, humble opinion.