I tried to get Bilsteins this past fall and it seems bilstein hasn't made a "batch" in awhile and cant/wont say when they'll make another. After buying some online and never received I asked why not and they said temporarily not available as did Autozone and Advanced and 2 other local places. Many places list them online and take your money but none stock and can't order them. Any ideas? I bought some other brand and mechanic told me to return to Zone cause they were already leaking and not to bother with anything but Bilsteins.

I have installed KYB and am very pleased with them. Darrel

this sounds exactly what happend to me when i attempted to order Bilsteins from shockwarehouse.com operated out of fla.

they took my money never shipped or contacted me.

I emailed and emailed them with no response. I then did a paypal charge-back for non reciept of item and low and behold the owner called me up, and berated me asking why i would i do a charge back? he was an exceptionally angry person often screaming at me i had to ask him to calm down several times while on the phone. he claimed that the shocks were only made in batches, and that as soon as a batch arrived he would ship. I told him sorry, but i had found a better site out of Michigan that always has them in stock. so he ultimately refunded my money or shall i say, paypal forced him to? The guy I buy all my shocks from now is in michigan and ALWAYS has them in stock and his website inventory is up to date and doesn't show things in stock and then claim not to have them after taking money.

also that company has an "F" rating with better business bureau so I am not alone. Buyer beware.

I purchased four from eshock last summer but was contacted the next day after ordering that the back shocks

were on order. They shipped me the front ones immediately and two weeks later the back ones arrived, which

ended up being one day after I put the front shocks on.

Dennis B.

http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/Susptabl.jsp?autoMake=Toyota&autoModel=Pick-up+2wd&autoYear=1985&autoModClar=&brand=Bilstein

tire rack has the truck ones.

but not the motorhome ones

however i jsut went here

http://www.allshocks.com/bilstein/html/show_shocks.asp?make='TOYOTA'&model='Mini%20Motorhome'&year='1984'

and typed both of these numbers into ebay, and theres tons of them available.

ebay.com

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also just put on Bilsteins, yesterday.What a improvement. My 20 year old originals were tired. Got new tires, shocks, fresh fluids all around, tune up, wash and wax, and alignment this morning. Got the shocks from ESHOCKS.COM took one week to get them they fit perfectuly. $262.00 free shipping Ouch!! the part #'s are Rear B46-0258-H1 Front B46-1772-H1 These #'s are for the mini-motorhome which we drive, I believe 1984-1994. WWW.ESHOCKS.COM Darrel

I finally got Bilsteins for Shasta in the rear Part Number: 24188203/ Alternate Part Number: F4B460257H1 From autozone both for $114 delivered. And kyb in the front part # 343209 $83.44 out the door also from Autozone. Then returned old shocks and got $87 refund from warranty for 4 shocks that I bought for Mirage 10 years ago. Guess it pays to have 2 of same vehicle ,for once. Another $100 for install. So not too bad.

Noticed no more bouncing in the front on highway. Took a ride in the back and was quite impressed. A lot less rattle and bounce.