Dolphin taillights, what are they off of? they are a factory Toyota tailight

ok so I have a customer who needs a replacement tail light lens, is the tail light on a 91 dolphin (90 cab) from the Toyota flatbed or what? any heads up? it is a factory tail light with the word Toyota cast into them

Idont know about the 1991 but the tail lights on my 1987 dolphin are BARGMAN COMPANY

Never heard of one that said Toyota on it. Well I found it. It is Toyota and should be available from the dealer. Read this post from toyota camper site. Take good care of that housing cause that is not replacable

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/toyota-campers/message/117011

Linda

ok so I have a customer who needs a replacement tail light lens, is the tail light on a 91 dolphin (90 cab) from the Toyota flatbed or what? any heads up? it is a factory tail light with the word Toyota cast into them

i will check my taillights thank you LINDA S cant keep at my house

Never heard of one that said Toyota on it. Well I found it. It is Toyota and should be available from the dealer. Read this post from toyota camper site. Take good care of that housing cause that is not replacable

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/toyota-campers/message/117011

Linda

thank you Linda, and my customer thanks you- the housing is dented and deformed but can be worked with.

• 2 weeks later...

i did check the tailights on my 1 987 dolphion and they do say bargeman on the tailights maybe only the later ones are toyota and i mean taillights