Toyota MH sized boat

WME

My girlfriend is a keen kayaker, and we discussed many options to carry her kayak on the Toymo, but never came up with te right solution. She bought a folding kayak (https://foldupkayaks.com/) and has been pleased with it - to the point where her "real" kayak is up for sale. The folding one fits nicely in the kitchen area when travelling and while not quite as capable as a regular kayak, it does the job well enough.

2 hours ago, Maineah said:

I have seen vertical mount carriers for RV's! 

I was heading in that direction until she got the folding one. Folding is much easier and I can still use my bicycle rack on the back!

6 hours ago, Maineah said:

I have seen vertical mount carriers for RV's! 

I built one  for my class A, I think the Kayak would stick up into the airflow with a Toy House.

Screenshot 2022-03-06 9.43.10 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-03-06 9.45.19 PM.png

Yeah, but with a motor home with all the aero dynamics of a brick guess it wouldn't make a lot of difference!

Strange. I also have a fold up boat by Tuktec that was made years ago. It was called a Tote n Boat. I thought they went out of business. Mine is very light but there is no fin or keel to make it go straight. It literally slides sideways on the water. My go to boat that fits nicely on my hitch haul carrier is a 10 foot inflatable by Silver marine and I use a 3.5 hp Nissan outboard. 

Linda S