Model type?

smooth ride

I just bought one, 1989 dolphin. Can you guys tell me where to find the model? And any information on the series of Toyota truck it is? I’m trying to order parts and online it keeps saying the 3 liter V6 is a 4+4 

is there a sticker somewhere that gives all the information that way I can look up what I need.

should be a decal under the hood with all relevant info for the truck. year model, engine type, adjustments needed ,and emissions package.

Be warned. Another new member bought one with only 28,000 miles on it and found extensive water damage later. If truly in perfect condition they can go for 25 grand or more. A Sunrader just sold for 29,000

Linda S

Wow some serious roof rot! Worst part it will still bring the money!

The RV market right now out of sight dealers are having a hard time even getting new ones. I'm told I could get 8-10 thousand for a 1990 tow behind camper I paid $1200 for. Yeah I put some money in it but not that much!

4 hours ago, Maineah said:

Wow some serious roof rot! Worst part it will still bring the money!

I promise it’s not rot, it has some discoloration around the vents, but nothing is rotted. Everything in it is solid and original never leaked at all.