1988 Toyota Tioga: When Draining Kitchen Right Sink, Water Overlow Out The Bathroom Sink. Need Help With Plumbing Issue

action916

I'm new to this forum:

I have 1988 Toyota Tioga Motorhome. The problem is when I fill up the right compartment kitchen sink and drain it, water will burst up/ overflow in the rear bathroom sink. When I fill and drain water from the left compartment sink, this doesn't happen. How do I diagnosis the problem?

I'm guessing the air vent that connects to the right side plumbing of the sink maybe clog? Not sure how to test this but thought maybe I can get some help before I start taking things apart.

If there is a thread I can post this, please direct me. Thanks again!!

Jay

I think your sink and shower waste tank may be full. There should be 2 dump valves underneath the back end. The small one is for the sink water and if too full will back up in the shower. Hope this helps. Others will help. I would check that first.

If it's a double sink the drains are joined together under the sink so it should make no difference what sink you pour water in. It sounds like some one may have done some creative plumbing.

Yes we drained the gray tank already and is completely empty. There maybe some creative plumbing so i might have to trace it. Wonder if there is a diagram to show proper plumbing assembly.

I can post photos tomorrow of the Tioga :)