• 3 months later...

maybe like a truck tool box steel weld on one of those rear receiver carriers. I bought a cheap steel carrier from harbor frt. I use mine to carry my 18 gallon thetferd smart tote. to double my waste capitcy. you can buy a locking pin key lock for the receiver .

I don't recommend it but I saw a cheap little generator bolted to the back of a big MH it was just there out in the weather all rusty nasty he closed the choke gave it one pull and off it went! How heavy is the generator? That could be a factor as to how you mount it.

I would think 150# is doable. Perhaps an aluminum box would be best they make all kinds of tool box stuff for trucks don't forget venting.

Well you could always just put it on a hitch carrier. A friend of mine protected his very nice generator buy cutting out the bottom of a nasty old big cooler. Then he just put it over the generator and strapped it down. Not something anyone would ever think of stealing. Just lift it off to use

Linda S