Mirages Seem Cool

Debbit

Yes truth is I've never seen one in person either but love the way they look. So space ship. I love the interior fittings too. All fiberglass cabinets. Only big problem with them is the headliner. Always falls down and crazy difficult to redo because of the nose cone shaped front. Of course the curved plexiglass windows in the overhead would be extremely hard to replace too. I have heard of people getting them done by boat windshield places and one of the guys on my other group did them himself in an oven.

There are a vey few bigger ones with a bump in the back and a full bathroom shower back there.

Linda S

a few years ago I saw one here in eastern wash st it was a small one saw it head on could not of been anything else makes me think of the old startreck show and the weard 1960s . we didn't think it was strange then.LOL THIS was a small one it passed me I could not believe it.

I have not seen this before but they are pretty cool. found one for sale in south carolina

http://asheville.craigslist.org/rvs/4634532738.html

This one used to belong to a member of one of my other groups. These people have only owned it a short while. Jon made the front windows on this one. Camper section is in good condition but headliner in nose is kind of droopy. You can't see it in the pics.

Linda S

I have not seen this before but they are pretty cool. found one for sale in south carolina

It's in North Carolina.

http://asheville.craigslist.org/rvs/4634532738.html