Dry-Flush Toilet

paulnptld

I've been considering one of the new cartridge based dry flush toilets. I've seen them as low as $450. This means no water usage...and no need for a black water tank. If I'm not mistaken, that tank is 15 gallons. Might be a perfect spot to put an auxiliary fuel tank to double my range!

Here's a link to the product:

http://www.dry-flush.com/

Seems like a lot of $$ to have a toilet for the few times you may actually need it.

Most campgrounds, restaurants, and stores have public toilets.

Reading the mfg. data, the refills are 3 for $49.95. With 15 flushes per refill that's about $1.11 per flush.

As far as removing the existing toilet and black holding tank, I would consider what kind of impact that would have if you ever decide to sell your mh.

Just playing "devil's advocate".

Yuck Your dumping your s--t in someone's garbage can. Then it goes into a land fill instead of a treatment plant. Just tell your wife your going to have to bring all the poop bags home because it shouldn't be anyone else's problem. That will take care of that

Linda S

My girlfriend's fancy 2009 camper van has a cassette toilet and she hates it. She's been camping with me a few times and she thinks the waste hose is much easier and less trouble. The cassette uses so little water the solids get stuck in there. Then she makes a mess in the toilet trying to rinse it out. I'll just keep my plain old RV toilet thank you

Linda S

My girlfriend's fancy 2009 camper van has a cassette toilet and she hates it. I'll just keep my plain old RV toilet thank you

Linda S

I agree, but some folks are always looking ways to avoid the hose. Even though I still wear disposable gloves when dumping its been years since I spilled anything