1984 Toyota Dolphin Sink Parts

pbarge

i had the same problem on my dolphin 87 went to my local rv place bought new valve stems . some of the older fawcets may need new washers get those at hard ware. for washerless replace stems or whole fawcet

Do you have a pressure reducer between the water and your camper. An 84 has some pretty old pipes. I never hook up to city water. I always use my fresh water tank and water pump. Then if I do get a leak I won't get flooded and simply turning off the pump stops any leaks.

Linda S

I agree with Linda, I consider a pressure regulator while hooked up to city water should be considered a requirement. Some water systems run at 90 psi plus, I don't trust my 25 year old plumbing parts to that kind of pressure.

If you don't have an over pressure problem the fixtures are the same as any house hold fixture. Direct replacement either 4" or 8" fixtures.

Plastic regulators work but are not very durable I would spend the extra bucks for a brass one.