Low mileage Sunrader for sale

snail powered

I've tried a couple times to email them , no reply .

If it is as clean as the photos look and true on the mileage I'd fly up and get it...

On further looking at the photos no roof mount a/c and can't tell if it has cab a/c either ??

Edited by OFDPOS

Doesn't look like it has the cab AC button. The spot is there, but no button? Maybe no AC.

SINCE I LIVE IN WASHINGTON STATE I WILL CLARIFLY THIS WEST OF THE CASCADES IS VERY WOODED AND BELLINGHAM NEVER GETS VERY HOT I USED TO LIVE THERE> EAST OF THE CASCADE MOUNTAINS IN CENTRAL WASHINGTON WHERE I LIVE NOW THE AVERAG E RAIN FALL IS 6 INCHES IN A YEAR THE HILLS LOOK LIKE CALIFORNA IN JUNE JULY AND AUGU ST THE DAILY TEMP 100 to 110 .AIR CONDIONING IS A VERY BIG DEAL ANYWHERE IN WASHINGTON EAST OF THE MOUNTAINS TOTALY DIFFERANT CLIMATE. WASINGTON NATIVE OF 5 COUNTYS.

lol kinda looks Macgyvered abit too , tack left side of steering wheel mounted above vent, possibly compass on dash and left side look through bottom of steering wheel , looks like something hooked up with a dial or ?

Wish they would reply back and or it was closer too...

VERY NICE LOOKING UNIT MUST OF BEEN UNDER COVER IN THAT AREA IT WOULD LIKLEY HAVE MOSS, ALGE AND MILDOU E LIKE SOME ON THE FOR SALE LIST

I think its one of those to good to be true ones...

I have some good friends that live in the Bellingham area, but they are on day 8 of 21 day trip to Italy/Barcelona etc and another about an hour away.

So if I get any kind of reply from them hopefully I can get my friend an hour south of there to drive up and check it out...

I live about an hour from where it's located. If I head up there, if it's still available, I'll take a look at it. Anyone get a reply from seller yet?