I was camping recently and it appears that someone stole my spare tire and wheel off the back of my 1987 Toyota Itasca ... From my first talks with the tire shop it sounds like that could be a hard wheel to find .... it is a 6-lug wheel. Anybody have any suggestions as to a good place to find one might be?

HI I SHURE AM SORRY TO HERE THAT I DONT KNOW IF THIS OUTFIT COULD HELP THE FOUR WHEEL DRIVE TRUCKS ARE ^SIX LUG BUT THEY WILL NOT I REPEAT WILL NOT FIT IT HAS TO BE FOR THE ONE TON EATHER A MOTERHOME OR A U HAUL TRUCK. this TOYOTA WRECKING ONLY 410 AUTO WRECKING TOYOTA 27865 st route 410 e BUCKLEY wa98321 1800 829 9766 or 1 360 829 9760 AUTOWRECKING410 @ YAHOO.COM maybe could help on the west side of chinook pass

go to Ebay and search Toyota dually, also craigslist.

I have mine bolted to the back also. I have a Long bolt that goes all the way thru to the inside if the MH, It is double nutted inside, so the long bolt turns from the outside, but doesn't unscrew. The double nut has to be removed from the inside before the long bolt can be pulled out.

I just sold my spare spare (I had two of them for my Alaska trip) to Bill in Virginia. It had a tire on it (15 year old) so I rolled it into UPS (no box or anything), gave them $55, and they shipped it to VA.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

Just remembered. New wheels are available from the dealer. look at first one on this list

https://parts.tituswilltoyota.com/oempartscat.html

Site won't let me put in complete link. Go to site ,look for 1990 toyota pickup. The wheels won't come up if you put in 87 but they are the same wheels. Then click steel , the the dually is at the top of the list. 126 dollars plus shipping whatever that is

Linda

Here's a wheel on ebay for a really cheap price. Includes free shipping so depending on where you live they are getting nothing for the wheel. Shipping would eat up all the price. I know it doesn't look right in the pic but they must be a car-part partner and that is what it looks like on that site. Description is correct

http://www.ebay.com/...d=320991123713

Linda S