Full LED toy home

stamar

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 chip SMD G4 base LED 3700 degree K just about as bright as a 10 watt halogen. I have a real dislike for the cheap plastic fixtures so I made my own out of 1/8 aluminum and flush mounted them. Good ideal on the head lamp a lot of them now are using a single Cree SMD and are very bright.

Love this! I hate mine too, was just musing I would never need to open my old plastic lights again to replace bulb so why settle for the ugly fixture... cant get any flatter than in the 1 inch space of the cabinet and flat facade . Love this.

All leds are made in china. Not 99 percent. All.

The ons you buy here for 20 bucks are the ones that were for sale in china last year or two years ago. So if you want top quality you buy it straight from china.

The leds I have are not for sale in the us for any price. The closest you can get is just a reseller selling last years leds on amazon or something.

If you are trying to avoid chinese made leds you are even more ignorant than you thought.

I am not trying to avoid buying Chinese made LEDs but I can see your point of buying direct from China as you will need a whole bunch of LEDs to meet your desired use of the Dolphin. Of course I am just guessing as I have no idea how many plants will be in your desire to have a grow operation for pot in your Toyhome. Anyhow it would get very expensive to do it any other way than buying direct. Also drives the need for a very large solar array to run those things way more hours than normal RV use from solar panels. My apologies I did not understand your need to buy LED's in quantity way beyond the usual amounts for an RV for your Dolphin until I saw your posting (copied below) about your intened use of your dolphin. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/archive/index.php?t-248706.html

But I think you are going to find it a very difficult thing to legally grow pot in a motor vehicle that is driven on the road.

stamar

05-13-2012, 02:18 PM
Im thinking more along the lines of legally growing pot in it.

researching the amount of solar panels necessary.

Now it is not really sporting of you to get people to help solve your problems when we thought you were having trouble with your house battery just running a few LEDs for reading and dishwashing kinds of stuff when the reality is you are running hundreds of LEDs?