I’ve looked online and found multiple but want to order the right ones, need to find some leaf spring bushing for my 1990 Toyota pickup project that im doing a rear end swap to a dually from a motor home. Also need the bushing for the sway bar and end links but I’m having trouble trying to find the bushings for the end links. Just wanting to make one order that’s correct so I don’t have any delays.IMG_1336.jpeg.df6ac5114bca2699e4f5e26ca06617de.jpegIMG_1332.jpeg.2e1af0f64d6b33b65500d6fa1daabd39.jpeg

This page should have all the bushings but it also has some stuff you don't need. You can sort through them

https://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/parts-list/1990-toyota-pickup-2_wheel_drive/power_train_chassis/rear_spring_shock_absorber.html?filter=(d=USA;1=3VZE;4=STD;5=ATM;6=4HC;7=RCB;8=WT;9=HLF;11=EFI;13=IV6;14=T1;0=VZN95L-TWSREA6)

You can also search this site to see what other types people have bought. 

The poly bushings are supposed to be better, like Energy Suspension. I just don't know the part numbers for those

Linda S

4 hours ago, linda s said:

This page should have all the bushings but it also has some stuff you don't need. You can sort through them

https://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/parts-list/1990-toyota-pickup-2_wheel_drive/power_train_chassis/rear_spring_shock_absorber.html?filter=(d=USA;1=3VZE;4=STD;5=ATM;6=4HC;7=RCB;8=WT;9=HLF;11=EFI;13=IV6;14=T1;0=VZN95L-TWSREA6)

You can also search this site to see what other types people have bought. 

The poly bushings are supposed to be better, like Energy Suspension. I just don't know the part numbers for those

Linda S

Thank you! I did check this parts website and it does have the leaf spring bushing but the sway bar or stabilizer bar end links are apparently discontinued. Just need bushing and maybe the washers and nut but it show the links in an exploded diagram, all the parts I need too but discontinued. Don’t know where else to find, looked online with no lead. 

the links werent on the donor ?

They are there. The part discontinued is the whole metal end link. Here are the bushings

Linda S

Ignore that it might say front. Same bushings for rear

Jason, would love to see your source/order when it pans out.  I am renewing rear bushings as well and would just duplicate your order for convenience if you dont mind posting.  Thanks in advance.