Help with overheating issues!

Hargisspencer

In search of anyone else who’s had a this specific overheating issues on their motorhome. I recently (today) picked up my 1992 Toyota dolphin 3.0 v6 from getting the engine rebuilt. Before I took it, it was having overheating issues and it still is. When I’m stuck in traffic it gets warm, when I’m driving 55-60 it gets warm, anytime I use the AC it gets warm, and when I turn the vehicle off it gets hot. I had the engine rebuilt, new gaskets, head gasket, everything tested by a professional rebuilder, new water pump, upgraded the radiator to a 3 row all aluminum, new thermostat, new power steering pump/hose, new alternator, new battery, spark plugs, spark plug wire set, and all fresh fluids. I’m stumped. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 

Long very interesting read...Note conclusion that red and green antifreeze do not play well together.

Drive it back to the rebuilder and make them figure it out. You must have some kind of warranty. Also, did they give you break in instructions. Newly rebuilt engines have a break in period where they need to be treated in a certain way. 

Linda S