Turn signals

OK, here is a "vent". Is it me or am I just getting to old? I believe there are more people on the roads that do NOT use their turn signals now a days. Everyone's out for themselves and forget the road manners.

OK, I feel better! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you ever driven in the Boston area? There's a story written about it titled Stop on green, go on red. Red lights and stop signs mean nothing there. And while your at it, throw all your trash out the window. They drive like they're flying a Japanese Zero trying to crash it into an aircraft carrier. A favorite game there is bowling for pedestrians.

Using a turn signal there is an invitation for someone to cut you off.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Our driver problems pale comparied to those they deal with in the Southwest. I have family in Tucson, so I go there often. My personal experence is: The closer you get to our southern border it seems, the more driver "errors" you must see*. Now before I get "flamed", I'm sure there are good drivers in Mexico, but they must all stay home, travel south, or rent cars with U.S. tags.

*Dodge, avoid, evade,esacape, insert the verb of your own choosing

• 2 years later...

You guys are right on a red light means run it manners and safty have gone selfish is in for me never been south the worst people drivers etc etc i have seen denver col dont need to go there agin

• 1 month later...

I was coming home on my Goldwing today and a jerk ran a stop sign and almost picked me off. The dude was in a hurry and had to run the stop sign, but then, he drove 45 mph down the road. I keep asking my friends that are law enforcement to find a way for me to mount a rocket launcher on the bike, they tell me that people even cut them off while they are driving marked police vehicles.

I shure am glad you are still alive. i have been in 1998 two total outs alone 7 months apart totaly not at falt and a third in 2001. the second one was a 5 loop rollover i was not driving . the first a guy in a big dump truck ran over me in my datsun b210 i am living proof that a seatbelt will save your life. third rearended by 2 kids doing 40 mph into me at a dead stop.