19 minutes ago, Baseball Dad said:

I have an 87 dolphin was wondering if some one already replace there shocks and steering stabilizer? If so whats the # 's and what kind of shocks.Thanks.

http://www.shockwarehouse.com/index.cfm?mode=results&selected_model=4485&selected_year=1988

I think I got mine from another place for a little cheaper I only bought rears. But my leaf springs are worn out too so it still sags. However I do have airbags so between the new shocks and airbags it works out.

I have a steering stabilizer supposed to fit supposed to be coming FedEx today.  After I get it in and know it fits I will give details.

The  Shock Warehouse has the 3 "normal" shocks  for Toyotas. The pricing also reflects good, better, best. Choose your poison.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I haven't done the shocks in the back yet ,but that steering stabilizer is a freaken dealership part. I bought one that is listed online but it is straight attached when the original is curved. so when trying to install it , it has to be forced in and puts quite a bit of pressure on the connecting bushing. I couldn't leave it like that. I put the old one back in and found one at parts geek for a little less than the dealership wanted. 

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 8:41 AM, BobBeery said:

I nave a steering stabilizer supposed to fit supposed to be coming FedEx today.  After I get it in and know it fits I will give details.

Yes it fit and it works. 

I am not at home now and won't be for a month but this is what I remember:  part is Skyjacker series 7000.  Specific part number is 7186 and has a set of brackets with it.  Be sure to get the brackets, you will need them for the end that goes on the tie rod.  DO NOT get part number 7900.  It is the same damper but without brackets.

This will mount normally at the frame end.  On the end that goes on the tie rod there will be a new bracket secured by two 'U' bolts.  I have been told that Jeeps used a similar clamp but cannot verify this.

I bought online free shipping for more than $50 but less than $60.

On 10/14/2016 at 10:37 AM, Got Toyota said:

Hello, I haven't done the shocks in the back yet ,but that steering stabilizer is a freaken dealership part. I bought one that is listed online but it is straight attached when the original is curved. so when trying to install it , it has to be forced in and puts quite a bit of pressure on the connecting bushing. I couldn't leave it like that. I put the old one back in and found one at parts geek for a little less than the dealership wanted. 

Can you post the part number?

• 2 weeks later...