Interior Molding?

jjrbus

Been busy painting the house and some volunteer work so not much time for the Toy. I really should sell the house and Toy move into a condo on a golf course!

Around all the cabinets in my 93 Sea Breeze there is a flexible molding it is round on the edge and has a stapling flange. What is the name of this or a source for buying it?? I was going to reuse the old but there is 40 lbs of staple's in it!!

Thanks Jim

Got mine at vintagetrailersupply.com. http://www.vintagetrailersupply.com/category-s/389.htm

The "welt" comes in 2 colors brown and sand. They will send you a sample if you ask. I actually went for the cove cabinet welt to avoid the dated look of the round welting and am happy with the results.The size of the tab that you staple down is a bit thin, but manageable. Cheers, TG

post-1283-0-49768500-1450320880_thumb.jp

as long as we're on that topic, does anyone have any suggestions on where to find the round-edged molding with a spline sticking out the back? similar to what Westfalia uses but wider.

as long as we're on that topic, does anyone have any suggestions on where to find the round-edged molding with a spline sticking out the back? similar to what Westfalia uses but wider.

If you post a picture I can look for it. I don't know exactly what your talking about

Linda S

looking at their catalog, what they call "T" molding is the closest to what I have in mind. wish they had it wider than 5/8 tho. looks like there are several things that could be made to work, tho. thanks, Maineah, for posting that link! I need this stuff for both the Bandit and my old Westy.