Your post reminded me I have not checked the Air filter yet, so went out and looked. My 93 V6 shows 17801-70020.

Toyota Genuine Parts 17801-70020-83 Air Filter

on Amazon, looks the same? Jim

yea went to oreillys and selected every v6 toyota till it showed round ones.

do not see how rodents can get in that as it is really thick and jammed packed.has to be the largest air filter I have ever seen.

went with the fram in case someone on the future may need the info.

FRAM Extra Guard - Air Filter Part # CA4939

thanks for the help

Edited by jack-ramblin

I've had mice get into every car and truck I own and nest in the air cleaners or heater-box. I had to put metal window screen on the intakes. Here's my Chevy diesel Blazer with a "big round air filter" that was plugged shut with a mouse nest and a few baby mice. My little kid discovered the problem when he stuck his arm up one of the tailpipes and came out jet black.

post-6578-0-83248800-1440691115_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-11673900-1440691117_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-50837400-1440691118_thumb.jp

is that a massey 202 in the background. yea that is chock full. have not fully explored mine yet but it seems to not have very much open to get in this filter.

I've had mice get into every car and truck I own and nest in the air cleaners or heater-box. I had to put metal window screen on the intakes. Here's my Chevy diesel Blazer with a "big round air filter" that was plugged shut with a mouse nest and a few baby mice. My little kid discovered the problem when he stuck his arm up one of the tailpipes and came out jet black.

is that a massey 202 in the background. yea that is chock full. have not fully explored mine yet but it seems to not have very much open to get in this filter.

No. I do have a Massey 202 Work Bull. But in that photo, you're seeing my 1964 Ford Industrial 4000 with backhoe and loader and Sherman over-under aux. transmission. Last American design Ford tractor sold in the USA with the four-cylinder 172 engine. In 1965, Ford started using their British design tractors. So a 1965 4000 is a totally different tractor then my 1964 4000.

Funny this subject came up. Yesterday I was servicing my 1994 Ford F250 turbo diesel. Air filter is kind of a project to get to and cost near $40 !! I pulled it apart and found a hole chewed clear through it.