Finally Found One

hunkaman

hello to all. about 2 months ago i had posted here for help in determining any information prior to purchasing a toyota motor home. the replies from some of you were very helpful. thank you for your advice and input. after a trip to north carolina to look at a 1987 model, which was far worse than the craigslist pics , i came back and within two days, found a 1992, warrior, model wt321rb. it also was on craigslist, but only 20 minutes from where i live, in Dover, Ohio. soooo, now i have one that is everything i wanted, and in excellant condition. it has the v6-3.0. with 52,978 original miles. i am sure i will be to the forums more now with questions. thanks to all of you for your help, in advance. joe hunka-"hunkaman"

hello to all. about 2 months ago i had posted here for help in determining any information prior to purchasing a toyota motor home. the replies from some of you were very helpful. thank you for your advice and input. after a trip to north carolina to look at a 1987 model, which was far worse than the craigslist pics , i came back and within two days, found a 1992, warrior, model wt321rb. it also was on craigslist, but only 20 minutes from where i live, in Dover, Ohio. soooo, now i have one that is everything i wanted, and in excellant condition. it has the v6-3.0. with 52,978 original miles. i am sure i will be to the forums more now with questions. thanks to all of you for your help, in advance. joe hunka-"hunkaman"

congratulations Joe. Happy trails to you in your new Toy Home on the Range!

Let the road trips begin.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks to all for the welcome comments, soon to take the "maiden" voyage . starting out on few scheduled short trips. need to get familiar with all the nuances of the winnie. if all goes well, next year will plan some cross country adventures. thanks again for all your comments and encouragement. joe "hunkaman"

won't that apply to working folks?

retired folks can drive it anytime ;-)

Shibs it's a reference to the old used car salesman line.... This car was owned by a little old lady who only drove it to church on Sunday.

In my mother's case you could actually change it to only used to drive to the grocery store and the beauty shop to get her hair washed and set on a Thursday. Nowadays though it is her maid who does the driving on Thursdays as my mother is 93.

my dad bought a brand-new 1971 vw used to put one tank of gas a month in it they were retired . sold it in 1994 23 years later it had 40,000 original miles. and was kept in a garage.