New Stove Wanted

midime2

I have friends with newer rvs that have the piezo ignition. it only lights the top burners on theres. they still have to light the oven by hand . I read in a rv magazine about a very high end all stainless steel stove made in italy it has a 12 volt oven light and full auto ing on all burners and the oven but it cost 900 dollars. it is being sold here by dometic called SMEV made of 304 grade 1810 stainless steel it is a beauty in the picts.

Where are you located? I have a stove I removed from my 85 Dolphin which you can have for free if you can pick it up here in Santa Fe or pay someone to pack it for shipping. There are a couple of places here in Santa Fe that do that. I could drop it off there if you are interested.

It's in great shape. Looks to me like the oven part was never even used. The cooktop works fine. It is not a piezo type though. You have to light it each time.

I am attaching a photo.

post-7046-0-97366200-1438631651_thumb.jp

jmowrey, I live in Taos and come to Santa Fe all the time. I'd love to get this. Is this the 21" width? How do I contact you? I'm coming to Santa Fe this Friday 8/7.

Wow, what a neat coincidence. I love it when things work out. Click on his profile and there's a place to send a message just in case he misses your post.

Linda S