I did try to search the forums and found a lot on the proportioning valves. What I am looking for is, has anyone found a upgrade for the front brake? Now that my dolphin will go a little faster, it is time to address the warped discs. I can feel the wobble in the pedal and steering wheel,

If im going to replace the rotors, im all for upgrading. what have you all found to work the best?

92 dolphin btw

I did try to search the forums and found a lot on the proportioning valves. What I am looking for is, has anyone found a upgrade for the front brake? Now that my dolphin will go a little faster, it is time to address the warped discs. I can feel the wobble in the pedal and steering wheel,

If im going to replace the rotors, im all for upgrading. what have you all found to work the best?

92 dolphin btw

I don't know of any cost-efficient upgrade. But - I'm wondering why you find what you have not adequate. I've driven my 1988 down a lot of long steep hills an used the brakes hard and a lot. Never had any fade or warped rotors. Are you sure your's aren't just too thin and/or someone used an impact wrench on them and warped them? New, full thickness rotors are cheap at $18 each. That would be my upgrade and I'd never, ever let anyone resurface them or use an impact wrench on the lugs. If your rotors are thinner then 1 1/8" - I'd chuck them in the scrap pile.

A 92 WILL have the "big brakes". About all you can do is new rotors and pads.

well i will just put new stuff on. I was checking to be sure there was not some upgrade of some sort that is all. Any particular brand or place you all buy the parts?