Where Is My Auxiliary Battery?

Alex in Wonderland

Can't be too many places to look. My 1988 Minicruiser has the aux battery under the couch/bed inside the camper. Other makes have an outside access door - and a few - have it under the hood.

Do your lights work when it's not plugged in? If they do it's there some where!

You people are amazing. I have found the battery. That illustration did the trick. Thanks so much for the responses.

I bought my camper last year and I've been sprucing it up. So many people have offered to buy it from me unsolicited. The younger crowd think I'm hip. I wanted one of these back in the day when I had no money. I plan on keeping this one. This forum is a great place to get info and I'm glad I found it. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone! I just bought a '91 Sunrader - 21'. I can not find the extra battery, I am pretty sure it is under the couch. Problem is, I can not get to it from the inside access area - the water tank is sitting on top of it. I also can not get to it from the outside storage area - there isn't a door that leads back inside. Do I have to take the couch out? I don't even see screws to take the couch base off. Any ideas welcome!

Thanks!

I have an '88 Escaper. My coach battery is located under the fold out sofa/bed right behind the driver's seat. Just to the rear of the battery is the fresh watr tank.