Springtime In Wy

WME

This is spring time in Wy. Weather is a bit unpredictable. If your traveling here this time of the year in your toy and the weather gets questionable, pull in to a rest stop, truck stop or Walmart. Snuggle up and play cards until it clears up.

BTW after I-80 reopened there were several smaller wrecks further down the road as folks were hurrying to make lost time. I-80 was completely reopened to normal traffic on the 18th

http://laramielive.com/highway-patrol-estimates-45-vehicles-involved-in-i-80-accident-27-transported-to-hospital/?trackback=fbshare_mobile_top

• 3 weeks later...

Up date Happy Mothers Day. Mom may have extra food this year.

http://www.wyoroad.info/highway/webcameras/I80Summit/I80Summit.html

Wow, it's going to be in the 90s here on the west coast of Florida.

looking at the I-80 Web Cams, the snow is amazing to see. I've never driven in snow.

I think I would have those marshmallows sitting inside by a fire.

wow, we will have 34F in traverse city next weekend, I am going out there to fish, I think I will take more marshmallows instead.

be safe out there.

I'm a lot further north then Traverse City and it's been in the 60s-70s here all week (during the days). That is unless you go to the shoreline of Lake Huron that's like a huge refrigerator blowing cold air. Today - Sunday is the coldest we've had in two weeks and it's 48 degrees F right now.