Cold Weather Question

So I have owned my sunrader for less than a week and cold weather is coming. It is sitting in my front yard. Grey and black tanks are empty, fresh water is about 1/4 full. Some water in hot water heater. I live in the mountains an hour north of Asheville and it is supposed to be about 22 degrees tomorrow night. If I just keep the furnace on should it be warm enough to protect my plumbing, or do I need to get rv anti freeze? The plan is to be south next winter, and preparing for cold weather never even occurred to me!

My Escaper has all the water lines inside the truck other than the drain lines going to the tanks. A previous owner foamed the underside of the truck covering the tanks too. I have camped in single degree weather with my heater on and had no problems. I did use rv antifreeze in my drains just in case.

You should have no problem. If you're still concerned open a few cabinet doors in the area of water tank and water lines, the heat will enter these areas. We have camped in much colder weather and had no issues.

Thanks, it is snowing like crazy now and the temperature is dropping. I'll crank up the furnace when it gets a little colder and camp out in her this evening. This just reinforces my belief that Mexico is the place to be next winter!