http://m.samsclub.com/ip/185r14c-99-97-r-rbl-michelin-4x4-agilis/149361

I already have six new tires but i ran across these. They are only available in store in the bay area and sacramento sorry

p

For someone who has to have a top brand. I believe these are summer tires as opposed to hankooks all season but look up th reviewz yourself.

Michelin being french have more truck tires overseas

Only available at sams club and the 8 stores that come up around sacramento and the bay

Yokohama y356 are the only kind tire rack carries. Those are another good summer tire

From YOUR Sam's Club link above:-

"This item is not available for delivery."

Tirerack.com DOES carry the Michelin Agelis but not in 185R14. It appears that Michelin (according to their site 'Limited Availability') is only importing 1 size (205/65R15) to cater to the newer VW market.

Perhaps you can direct link any of the 8 stores you say are stocking and selling them. How much are they selling for? I'm sure many would like to know.

The eight that come up are two in sac one in rosevilld etc the closest to me is concord

119 dollars.

Not available for delivery means you have to go to the store. When i click which store 8 come up.

Michilin doesnt sell these tires here they could be old or imported. You can definitely get them.

People with vw vans sell these and conti csis imported fro. The uk

From there you will have to call them.

Convenient. Well, nobody on the net seems to post them as being available (with or without a price) in 185R14. So I'll just chalk it up as another urban legend until someone can find something official. I'm certainly not going to run up my long distance bill phoning Sam's Club in California. :)

Well my post didn't come through but when I first read this I was in Lincoln, Ca about a mile from the Roseville Sams Club. I stopped there on the way out of town and asked about the Michelins. Guy that worked there checked but he never heard of that model and couldn't find it in his computer. He said everything they have in store is listed in his computer. I know Sam's Club had some Bridgestone 603's listed not long ago and they haven't been made since 2002. Everything on the internet isn't true

Linda S

Using 'Search' on their site for the term 'Agilis' turns up only 1 result:-

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/michelin-agilis-205-65r15-c-102t/149338.ip?searchTerm=agilis

No sign of any 185R14 tires.

And it never asked me for my phone number. What's up with that? Maybe Joel has a direct line to Sams? :)

post-3557-0-18759300-1390886913_thumb.jp

Only available at sams club and the 8 stores that come up around sacramento and the bay

I sent an email directly to Michelin (USA). Their reply:-

Thank you for your interest in Michelin tires, Derek.

Our records show that the 1990 Volkswagen Westfalia comes with original equipment tire size 185R14. Based on this information, we do not manufacture a tire that meets your vehicle or tire specifications.

Upon further research the Agilis tire in a 185/R14C (Part#08268) is only available for ordering in Mexico . There are no plans to import that size of tire into the United States as the demand for that size of tire is not in market.

We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Michelin.

Michelin Consumer Care

So is Sacramento and the Bay Area part of Mexico again?

http://www.michelin.com.mx/tire-selector/name/agilis-tires#techspecs

post-3557-0-28591200-1390946982_thumb.jp

So who in Mexico is driving WHAT that would use that tire. Seems there are more vehicles in the US who would need it. Dumb and dumber. I no longer think Michelins are good tires anyway I paid extra for my handicapped brothers van cause it had all new Michelins on it. Didn't want him to get a flat cause he can't change a tire or deal with strangers all that well. Well I had to replace every tire. Developed bubbles on the side walls. No warranty cause we weren't the ones who bought them new.

Linda S

at one time i think i heard there was a V W manufactoring plant in mexico. dont know if that is still true. if true maybe they supply the new car vw market.

I have a 1984 Ford Ranger minimotorhome. There seems to be a direct link between the Toyota's and the Rangers. I have a damaged rear dually inside rim that cannot be fixed. Where in the world will I find a 14 inch rim 5 bolt pattern for a dually system???

ANybody have any advice

I have a 1984 Ford Ranger minimotorhome. There seems to be a direct link between the Toyota's and the Rangers. I have a damaged rear dually inside rim that cannot be fixed. Where in the world will I find a 14 inch rim 5 bolt pattern for a dually system???

ANybody have any advice

Well the company that made your wheels in the first place can still make them

http://www.customcommercialwheel.com/

But there are some other options. Tires are stronger than they used to be. You could buy some wider wheels for the back and run single wheels with a wider tire. Maxxis tires has some 205R14's and 215r14's that would work. You have to be careful though cause most tires this size are trailers tires. The Maxxis are commercial van tires so they are ok.

Another option is switch out to 15 inch wheels and tires all around. Should be plenty of 15 inch wheels with that lug pattern in salvage yards so the big cost would be the tires

Linda S

Its what came up in google shopping so trying to pass it on. No guarantees.

Please delete photos of me me posted without my permission and stop using my name thanks.

I dont like michelin truck tires at all.

Plenty of vw van owners like the agilis they order them from europe. If that is your goal to go by brand only.

My tires are all new and I wont shop for a long time for the dolphin.

..but if I buy a second toyhome I want to put summer tirez on it so I shop once in a while.

Either yokohama 356 or contintal vanco 8s or hopefully something new gets introduced.