Mpg 22R-E

Honestly this is one of the few forums I'm on with NO forum etiquette rules. And for the most part we're lucky here that we don't need them. But if there is only one rule, it's "don't insult people".

It's surprising to me that everyone either nicely engages or completely ignores Stamar, and he's allowed to stick around insulting people. I haven't seen anyone else on this site who can't have a single conversation without insulting someone. Plenty of us butt heads, but we all keep it civil.

montatna chinook

if it were my site id have banned dotn and karin corbin who just dont get things and harras. but my biggest peeve is the amount of incorrect uneducated advice I read here its sometimes dangerous and its always at least a waste of peoples time.

Im mostly targetting messages like that at those two I dont even recognize your name montana chinook so odds are Im not thinking of you.

but whatever its a strange opinion to have but who cares? Im more than politely trying to give help to people who are rude, Im sure its them who are rude I read and reread it. but i dont really want to hear your opinion on it.do you have any opinion on what were trying to figure out? If you dont could you not post ? thats what id like to put out warnings on, just babbling that has nothing to do with the conversation. any forum rule and ettiquite thats the main rule, do you know what this thread title is and what do you have to add? or is your contribution spam? Your contribution is spam.

if there were a thread that said" what do you think are important forum rules?" that would be the place where people are looking for your opinion on that possibly.

douglitas exactly, I beliee the toyhome was made to beplugged in every day like you do it, it definitely works really smoothly if you plug in everyday as far as electricity.

linda the alternator on my toyhome is super reliable too but i wonder how much electricity its generating compared to the gas its burning. it has two things working against it a this point, one that its old and might be less effecient from wear but two thats its from a different era when alternators were less effecient than today....

I dont have any idea atm just estimates. As you read mpg essays you can see that alternator upgrades can make a big difference in mpg for cars. There couldnt be any data on what upgrading a toyhome alternator improves in mpg unless someone here does it for us someday.

Did you even read your heroes post? We are talking .0xx mpg.

Why don't you stop telling us we're dumb and look in the mirror. You are the classic Internet know-nothing bully. If it were my site you would have already been on a temporary suspension and be in a consideration for BANNED status.

when someone has a question i mostly take it at face value that the person is trying to really learn something and not just trying to argue, and i try to answer it. I mean people are directly asking me questions not just anyone answer.

If I have the time I look it up for someone and if I dont I dont. . Possibly If im not actually interested in their question at the time I might not try to find some facts for them to read but thats not generally the type of person I am. At least on a forum

Another phenomena is just people who are trying to argue, who arent actually trying to get straight facts at all just arguing.

if you want to send me personal messages that dont have anything to do with what the forum is for, send me a pm. Im not saying im going to read your messages and answer them, but dont use the forum to send me messages

if you are trying to figure something out ill be there for you, and if youre here to bother people i might take the time to tell you to kiss m buy buttt no one else will want to hear your whining.

heres something interesting.

http://www.metrompg.com/posts/alternator-optional.htm

ive read a lot on the alternator lately almost any essay on improving mpg lists it number one for improvement.

if I ever compile enough reading on the subject ill make a post on electrical for all the members here with average or above reading comprehension. If someone else has something well all read it and have a discussion.

f someone has the time to test their toyhome mpg with a fully charged deep cycle, and with a fully discharged one ive got a good theory on the mpg difference. But i definitely dont have time to experiment for someone

Very interesting, particularly if you're driving at 70kph in something with the aerodynamics and weight of a Firefly. How the results would transfer to something weighing 4 times as much, with the aerodynamics of the garage the Firefly parks in and at a typical Toyhome blistering speed of 55-60mph will have to be tested. Let us know how your testing goes. BTW, please direct link to the equipment you install to allow you to measure your MPG to the nearest 1/10th MPG.

"Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is already made up"

im not going to be doing any testing but if you are interested i recomend you do some.

Someone here could loan you a toyota motorhome for it ,

you can use mine actually. let us all know what you come up with.

or you could borrow wmes toyhome. derrick doesnt have a toyhome to test mpg can someone let him borrow one hes obsessed.

i dont actually test mpg on my cars too often lately it doesnt interest me. but if someone has a round trip mpg test of their toyhome one length wiht charged battery one length discharged hook us up

derrick and i have different estmates.

i will do a test sometime after i buy new deep cycles if no one in the community can step up for us. sometime in the early next year, with new deep cycles

i will also do a mpg test on a 08 ford ranger im getting this month when i have time.

you can measure gas mileage to the 1/10 of a gallon with paper and pencil.

fill up, drive somewhere.

write down the mileage. fill up. write down the gallons. divide

its harder to write down the miles on my toyhome than most cars, no trip meter.

i use an android app. i got 16.6 mpg on the day i bought it.

ive tested mpg on 20-30 cars in my life. what about you dotn?

Seriously why doesn't someone just BAN this guy? There is no way to have a civil, much less logical conversation with him. He is the ONE PERSON on this site who acts this aggressively and inappropriately. Every thread he enters gets derailed.

Whatever the problems are that make you this way, I'd rather not be subjected to it.

• 7 years later...