Chairs

Debbit

I'm wondering if anyone has found a chair that works in small spaces? We took our small swivel chairs out for several reasons; they were worn and uncomfortable, didn't swivel, and we wanted to remove the carpet. I like the idea of something that can be moved around, like cushions. Right now we are using a couple of kids bean bag chairs, and that works, sort of. The raised part of the floor is about 25" wide. It is the area opposite the couch, where two small club chairs and a small round table were originally. Rv furniture is so expensive and I don't even like the way it looks. So just wondering about other people's brain storms.

Well I don't know if you need it to be much higher or not but if not these look comfortable

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SET-OF-2-TV-FLOOR-CHAIRS-4-Great-Colors-FAMILY-LIVING-ROOM-DORM-FURNITURE-/251362941015?pt=US_Chairs&var=&hash=item3a86661857#ht_4649wt_936

Lots of other types too. I just searched floor chairs on Ebay

Linda S

I got a chuckle after clicking that link. :D

post-6384-0-37108700-1384650301_thumb.jp

i use my directors folding chair inside its way better than the little bucket chairs that were stuck in. I dont think i really have room for two chairs that size though.

i have a 21 foot dolphin and i know 18 foots dont have enough floor space for a directors chair like mine.

Thanks for the input! I sort of like these, except for the black vinyl. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Furniture-Folding-Gaming-Ottoman-Black/25371295x

Well, night of the lousy links. Gaming chair.

I found a very cool swivel chair at goodwill but it may be too big. And I'd recover it.

post-7310-0-43969700-1384662410_thumb.jp