All You Can Eat Buffet

gr8white

:)

My days of eating like that are over. I did enjoy it while my body put up with it, though. It was always a guilty pleasure to impress people how much I could eat, even though I'm super skinny.

But I'm mostly over trying to impress people with vain stuff like that now. Or at least I like to think I am...

I really love a good buffet also. thankfully, I have learned to take very small portions of the stuff that I think I will like and then after trying a little of everything, I will get slightly larger portions of the stuff that I actually liked. I try to push back from the table when I am no longer hungry, not when I am FULL.

I worked hard to get the extra weight off and I like being able to run up hill instead of just getting to the top.

gr8white,

You forgot to tell us the name of this fine eatery and which farm town it is located?

-Riverman77

gr8white,

You forgot to tell us the name of this fine eatery and which farm town it is located?

-Riverman77

This place was called "A Wing and a Prayer" in Hyndman PA. The buffet is only Friday nites until 8pm.

May I recommend Mrs. Wilkes, Savanah GA. Long lines, lunch only, M-F, bus your own table, cash only. But the FOOD!! If you leave hungry its your fault

Well Father's Day is tomorrow and I had a lovely brunch on Mother's Day at Marie Callander's. Complete with champange it was only 15.99 per person and that is crazy cheap in California. Just checked and they do it Father's Day too. If your near one it's very nice for the price and of course all you can eat

Linda S

Friday, was passing by Sikeston, MO, so I told the girlfriend we should stop at Lambert's Café for their "throwed rolls." She ordered a chef's salad and I ordered a barbecue sandwich. While waiting for the food, the staff threw rolls at us, brought boiled fried potatoes, macaroni, fried okra, apple butter, black-eyed peas - as many rounds as you want. The salad was served in a 14 inch bread bowl and piled high.

We had salad for dinner last night and lunch today and still have quite a bit left.

I have been to Lambert's in Sikeston and in Springfield, MO. I love their food. I am glad that I can't get biscuits and gravy like that here in WI. I would never keep my weight down. They have excellent food at very reasonable prices.

Tthe throwed rolls are a blast.T