A MUST SEE

fred heath

A must see. Be sure those smoke detectors have good batteries. The mh had no propane or battery power. I have not heard the final cause. Will .http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/-suffers-severe-burns-in-Manchester-fire/-/9857858/16788022/-/jyoqb6/-/index.html

Hi Derek,

The story is legitimate. I just got a new windows phone and probably screwed up the copy and paste.

Your link is the same story. Thanks.

MH's, campers burn really good some thing set it off smoking, poor electrical wiring, heater, who knows really sorry for the poor guy inside.

Wasn't thinking of that Derek. Next post l'll be more accurate.

The most unusual part of this story is I had a chance to speak to a friend familiar with the investigation. He said they suspected arson might be involved.

• 1 month later...

a class a just burned up at a filling station near me pulled in saw smoke in the rear tried to pull out. would not restart took sum of the station too.Rvs burn very very fast and hot. MY FRIENDS DOUBLE WIDE BURNED TO THE GROUND BECAUSE OF A STEREO WITH A SHORT IN IT>..

My brother thinks that I am a little "off my rocker" because in my 20' Toiyota I have one combinatin smoke/CO detector mounted above the side seats, a different type smoke mounted above the front bed and a CO detector mounted low on the wall. Here in WI we hear about people dieing from CO every year in their ice fishing shacks or campers. I will not be a statistic in the death column. So I spent an extra $50 on detectors, cheap insurance.

BOB C am with you all the way went on a group camp backwoods guys slid in caught fire bird nest in reffer stack i was the only one who had an extinscher you know what i mean and had it right on the wall where it belonged. no way would i sleep in a house or an rv without dectectors and ext have three of the later on board. ALSO NOTE RED CANISTOR GOOD FOR FIRE OR UNWANTED TWOLEGED WORMS.