Bench seat covers?

gr8white

I just returned from a successful trip from the Chesapeake Bay where the only problem I had was I lost a ton of oil. Which doesn't make it very successful My mechanic is on it right now. But, both seats at my kitchen table are in horrible shape. Does anyone know where we can buy covers for these? I was going to have them re upholstered but that is the expensive route. Thanks!

post-6413-0-38942100-1351194965_thumb.jp

Those little seat covers are not so expensive to have made. Find a steamstress on craigslist. Someone working independant will be cheaper. Find the fabric yourself. Hancock Fabric warehouse is nation wide and very cheap nice fabric. No premade covers exist that I know of.

Linda S

The fold and pin method is what we are doing to our Escaper temporarily. The sofa has a couple of rips in it. My wife will be makng new covers when we find the right material.

Use some towels from walmart that go with your interior. That's what I'm doing until I find the right material to reupholster them. :)

are these barrel chairs or Dinette?

If they are Barrel chairs I would go with some really nice Bass Boat seats from Cabellas. They are comfy, space saving and spill proof.

If you have dinettes that just need new cushions I know a guy on ebay out of elkheart that will replace them for $150-$175. Great cushions too; memory foamed and sleep great.