Let's talk about something important: Hood ornaments

So I have a hole in my hood that's going to need something super awesome bolted through it. I'm leaning toward something like a bowling trophy topper, or maybe something like this:

a97837_x003_7-barbie-alligator.jpg

Of course I'd get someone cooler than Barbie to ride the gator, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Anyone got any sweet hood ornaments to share? No bull horns, please. I'm not a Texan.

-------

The image went away for some reason. Trust me, it was sweet.

I just did a google image search for "toyota hood oranement", came up on page 3.The oranement must be buried in the website, I can't find it. Yes that snail fits the theme of our toys nicely!

Yes...I am not alone! My Toyota has a metal plug in the hood filling the hole that the last owner

had a hood ornament. I have been searching on and off for the last year or two. I would like

something that spins or a Compass. I did find a plastic ornament that was pretty cool, but it

was plastic, it had the new Toyota symbol that had LED lights in it and a small fan blade that

would spin and power the lights, it was about $10 but looked really fragile.

Our son used to have a very large collection of original Star Wars toys, seems like the perfect hood ornament would be a toy Yoda.

Steve

Here's my entry. I like it:^)

Timmy

www.timmystoyota.blogspot.com

post-6327-0-17268000-1350954510_thumb.jppost-6327-0-13108800-1350954558_thumb.jp

I wouldn't want to knock on your door! ;-) Looks like Slash, back from the dead!