Toyota 20' Ponte-X

vicmillon

I found this Rv on Bellingham Craigslist

This is the first time i see a 3 axle toyhome...

I google the model but i cant find more info...

Looks like have more ground clearance...

Do you have any information of this rare model????

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/rvs/3174701930.html

Thanks!

There are quite a few tamden axle Toyota's Rv's out there. Sunrader made some and I have seen some Dolphins too. Was the only fix available in the late 70's and early 80's for the weight load of the campers they put on these little trucks. Pont-X was gone soon after this one was made. They are more well know for their all fiberglass mini coaches that looked much like the Chinook Omega's. Still any of them are very rare

Linda S

some of the japan used moters from jap an domestic market were the 21r pretty much the same as 20r different smog and carb set ups taken out of trucks and cars wrecked in japan and sold in the usa with low miles and a 3 to six month warenty, use your owen manifold and other parts carb etc. know a frend has one in a 1980 long bed been in the truck 20 years now. bought a five speed trans for my 1977 corona same deal ran it eight years till my kid rolled the car. one of the dealers was Apollo MOTERS in SEATTLE wa state