Sunrader Screen Door for $20 "As Seen On TV"

Back when we owned a Sunrader one of the biggest problems was no screen door. So I made one out of window screen, split down the middle. I sewed magnets on each side that self closed the screen after you passed through.

Well the other day at my hair dressers I discovered a ready made screen door with magnets. With a little modification it will work in any Sunrader door. And its only $20. As Seen On TV.https://www.asseenontv.com/detail.php?p=346828&SESSID=72530f64788b942a9aea9a8acf057971

• 1 year later...

A few years back a local news station tested it and it didn't work as well. The magnets never quite got back together and some other issues. but its cool none the less.

I bought one of these doors for 5 bucks at Big Lots but never put it on my Sunrader. Flys were so bad this year I put it on my house. Works fantastic. Magnets click right back together and now I have to find another one for my Sunrader. So simple but so perfect

Linda S

I got mine at Wal Mart works just fine with a carefull installtion.

I have a OEM screen door and was thinking of removing it for a couple reasons. its super annoying smashes the outside wall when left to sway, the plastic door handle thing still lets bugs in, my shepherd scratched it up and its now just a huge mess. Was thinking of trying the magnet aopproach but didnt know it it worked well; how is it with bugs WME? waht is "careful installation? how does it seal the rounded corners?

I don't have rounded corners on my door. Careful means that you set it up so that the magnets hang streight down, never mind the edges. If you have it with a twist or crooked the magnets won't be close enough to click.

Never been in a Sunrader, but it looks you would hang it inside the coach on the wall. The kit comes with Velcro strips. It looks like the screen is way wider than your door so you may have to get creative to make it look neat.

• 2 weeks later...