Replacement parts for the coach

Dolphinity

I have been searching EVERYWHERE and cannot find the website that my husband heard about that is supposed to have replacement parts for our mini. Does anyone out there know what site he's heard about? All I find are Etsy, Ebay and Amazon. There are other sites that SAY mini motorhome, but they have not yielded a list that is specifically for the Toyota Dolphin, etc. 

There is no such site. Depending on what you need your searching for parts to repair an appliance or a truck part or certain types of window parts, molding, holding tank etc. for the coach. Tell us what you need and we can help

Linda S

I need the table kit the uses a stainless steel pole in the center as used in the '87 Dolphin model. Also, the plastic ends for the mini blinds that have the tit on the blind end. I also need to replace the spring assembly for the freezer door. That's so far. The previous owners were not very kind to this camper. They used scotch tape rather than replace broken parts, ugh.

boats often use the same tube arrangement for seat posts.  worth looking into

Here are the parts for the freezer spring. You have to buy the left and right for the springs and the housings. I did mine in the past but I must admit I don't remember exactly how I did it. Must be something on youtube.

dometic freezer door spring for sale | eBay

The blind parts your never going to find. Whoever made them has probably been out of business for 30 years. Maybe a pic of one thats still there and I can think of something.

For the table post I need to see a pic and I need you to measure how long it should be. If you don't have any posts, at least show me what it goes into on the table or the floor. Dolphin used several types of table supports

Linda S

My husband thought of the boat post idea, but the table post has a larger circumference, plus the table and floor brackets are way different (we own a boat so it was easy to check that). Thank you for responding.

Good deal, many different lengths, measure twice, buy once.