Delamination

the roof sagging under the weight of the air conditioner contributed to the delam in my 92 Warrior,I  reinforced the roof area around the AC. some  of the delam reduced,not a cure all but a starting point.run a string across the ac area,mine sagged about two inches.no matter how you take care of the rv ,gravity will cause all these roofs to sag,as the roof sags the geometry of the coach changes causing the top of the outside walls to tip inward.as I would enter the side door and look at the upper cabinets you could see  uneven gaps in the cabinet fit between the ceiling and the wall. also the ac cover does not fit tight against the ceilining.when you are looking to buy this is an easy check to see if the roof is sagging in

I had a bit of delamination in my roof in a 2 foot by 3 foot area around one side the air conditioner hole.  I used a syringe and injected a quart of epoxy (TotalBoat 5:1 Epoxy Resin Kit) and it did take care of the problem.  It was caused by a roof vent for the gray tank that was compromised and let water in.  It was a nasty job, but it worked and I'm pleased with the results.  Very sturdy result.  In hindsight the only thing I would have done different is use a larger diameter injection syringe tube.  That epoxy is too viscous and I had to work hard to shove it down a ~1/8" ID tube about 2' long.  You have to drill some holes or otherwise get access to the delam area so you can inject the epoxy.   I put cinder blocks on the top and pushed up with 2x4s from inside to get a good sandwich while the epoxy cured.  I have a couple of minor spots on the sides that have delam but I have not tried the same approach on those spots yet.  YMMV

Thanks for the info. When I bought my 92 warrior I had roof / ceiling damage from the air conditioner that had been removed previously. I reframed it from the inside and coated the roof and this seemed to work well. I reinforced the area where the AC was and put in a max fan.

There was only a small delamination spot but it seems to be growing in random locations. I may need to re open the sides and put some epoxy in there with a kit or something. Make a brace to squeeze and hold it. 

The floor is soft in some locations from being wet at some point. I'm working on that from the underside and reinforcing it with wood and angle iron.