Marine battery location

Sunny Girl Sal 91

Hi, I am a new Sunraider owner and wondering where I can locate the marine battery. I’m looking to test it make sure its life is good or replace it. I looked in all the outside, compartments aHi, I am a new Sunraider owner and wondering where I can locate the marine battery I’m looking to test it make sure it’s life is good or replace it. I looked in all the outside, compartments and under both of the seats but can’t seem to find where it’s located would appreciate help. Thank you!

Did you check under the hood? Many times the coach battery is located there.

If you don’t find a second battery under the hood check the floor for a trapdoor setup. Sometimes they recess the battery compartment there.

Good Luck

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2023 at 7:47 PM, Sunny Girl Sal 91 said:

Hi, I am a new Sunraider owner and wondering where I can locate the marine battery. I’m looking to test it make sure its life is good or replace it. I looked in all the outside, compartments aHi, I am a new Sunraider owner https://epicvin.com/license-plate-lookup/georgia and wondering where I can locate the marine battery I’m looking to test it make sure it’s life is good or replace it. I looked in all the outside, compartments and under both of the seats but can’t seem to find where it’s located would appreciate help. Thank you!

typically located in one of the exterior storage compartments, often in a specific battery compartment with a vented door