New Member W/New Project Using Sunrader

I have been looking at Sunraders for quite a while as I'm getting too old to fold up in our old homemade liftup camper project anymore. Looking forward to being able to just walk in and go to bed instead of all the set up. Purchased a 1982 Sunrader (for the shell) this past fall and started my latest project which, hopefully will become a mini-gooseneck to tow behind my also recently purchased 1938 Diamond T pickup. Will try add posts and pics as I go along. Right now, I just removed the shell and it is totally bare, so if anyone needs measurements, etc., I should be able to help you out. looking forward to a lot of discussion in the future. Thanks

extech, I will try to figure out how to do pics. Like I stated, the Diamond T is a project also. I think I bit off quite a bit with these two projects at the same time. I'm going to try to get the gooseneck up and going so we can tow it behind our 1936 Ford which is already done, then the Diamond T.

We'll see if this works or not. Pics of the tow vehicle. This is what I'm starting with for a Sunrader gooseneck.

Diamond T 1.jpg

Diamond T 3.jpg

292.jpg

293.jpg