NEED HELP ASAP _ NO LIGHTS INSIDE

My rig has one fuse for each side of the interior lighting. The water pump switch (and non-working tank level monitor) are on a separate fuse. You have to have a fuse box somewhere...

Good luck.

If it's one of the toggle fuses, toggle them all the way off before switching on. They frequently partially trip then do not reset unless they're switched off first.

On the regular fuses, measure them with a conductivity meter after removing them. It's rare but they can get a hair line melt that you can not easily see .

It's good practice once in a great while to clean all your electrical connections in a MH. Oxidation can make intermittent connections that can drive you crazy.

I guess all of them are a bit different, fuse panels can be about any where some are with the coach battery some are with the converter or both just have to track them down. Futar has a good point clean them up and make sure there is tension on the connections for the fuses maybe squeeze the connections together a bit after you clean them. A small knife works good just make them bright where they touch the fuse. A 12 volt test light is very helpful most any auto parts store has them and they are not expensive touch both sides of the fuses and see if it lights if not it’s either dirty or bad.

post-1272-1225551556_thumb.jpg

Mine has a converter box inside the cabin, right below the kitchen sink. There is a brown cover panel, when I open it there are a few fuses inside and perhaps yours is similar. I would look for it and check the fuses inside. In this picture it is on the lower left side.

If you have an older style converter, the one with the mechanical relay inside ( it will make a clunk noise when you plug into shore power) it may be that the relay has gone bad. Many were set up so that on shore power the lights etc are powered from the converter but the water pump is still off the battery. How it works is when you connect to shore pwr the relay engages and switches the lights etc over to the converter 12 volt output and the battery over to the converters charging system. The pump remains on the battery because it uses more 12 volt current than the converter can supply. The relay might not be enclosed and can get dust and dirt built up on the contacts not letting them connect. They also arc every time they connect and can go bad from that. As supurcar mentioned you might have a panel somewhere, that's your converter. Should be a bunch of fuses in there you need to check. If you take the front panels off do so not plugged into shore power. You should be able to see the relay in the back with the panels off. While watching it have someone plug shore pwr in and make sure the relay actually works.