I need serious help with House Battery wiring

007Dolphin

Took my rig into a small shop for a new battery install in the coach. I got a call from them and I could hear them scratching their head over the phone. I rushed over there to see that they didn't label any of the wires when they took them off and now I am up a river with no paddles or air conditioning at the moment. It's 107° outside it's about 131° inside. I have a 3,000 watt inverter backup setup but it won't run the rooftop. I got a small air conditioner for my cat and I made him an igloo so I can keep him at about 75 to 80° but I am dying and on day three and I cannot find exact information anywhere online. I know black wire goes to positive white goes to negative red goes to positive I don't have any blue wire and I have two circuit breakers right next to each other there's a short red jumper wire connecting the bottom pins of those two breakers which is where I'm stumped I don't know if power from me converter goes into that in a series or power from the truck or power from the house. I can't get anything off my multi that gives me enough confidence to go ahead and wire it up. Is there anybody out there that has a 94 dolphin 900 wiring diagram? Please share this pass it on and help me out.

Odd that the shop would be disconnecting anything besides the battery terminals for a simple coach battery replacement. If you can provide pictures of the hookup in your coach that would be helpful. The only manual close is a 92 Dolphin. Page 23 shows the battery hookup, white primary, black primary and red.

Edited by Gary_M

isn't the ac... ac powered?  battery disconnect shouldn't turn off power to the air conditioner

The battery has zero to do with the AC or the outlets. There is a 20 amp breaker for the AC and a 15 for the outlets. Some panels also had a 30 amp breaker that controls the 15 and 20 from the main power point plug in.

What he said x2