Site donations.

Shoprat

Hey Greg...

How do I make a donation to keep this site going ? Been coming here for years for info on my baby, and would hate to see the site go away. I think I can spare a few bucks to help the cause.

John ( The sweet music of a Turbo) Boeve

Hi John

Every little bit helps, thank you.

I have a donations page here http://www.toyotamotorhomes.com/donations.htm

I will be taking the site offline tonight or tomorrow night and doing a clean install to see if it fixes the problem. The cpu load problem is a php5 script issue. It has nothing to do with traffic to the site. My present hosting plan is up for renewal March 09 so if I can get the board to settle down on cpu load all will be good. I am presently looking around for a different hosting company where the cpu load restrictions are not as tight. I can also up the amount of available load by purchasing it but that is also expensive. We are presently allowed 4.5%. To add 5% more for 5 months is $100. At one time we ran over 8 plus % cpu load.

On another note I just installed a 2 1/2 half inch exhaust from the turbo all the way back. It made an incredible difference on power and performance. Wish I had done it when we first bought it not now that we are selling it.

Thanks again

Greg

There ya go Greg, made my contribution...

I will now attempt to lay a guilt trip on all the members ...

Hey !!! YOU ---the lurkers and members who use this site... how about a few bucks to keep it going/ upgrade this excellent resource. We've got over a thousand members, if each member chivvied in a fiver we could keep this site up and running for years.

Im John ( Shoprat) Boeve and I approve this message..

Oh my gosh! Greg! This forum is priceless! My few dollars are not much, but hopefully can be combined with a toy brother's or sister's to help in some way.

Thank you! Thank you!

shanda

There ya go Greg, made my contribution...

I will now attempt to lay a guilt trip on all the members ...

Hey !!! YOU ---the lurkers and members who use this site... how about a few bucks to keep it going/ upgrade this excellent resource. We've got over a thousand members, if each member chivvied in a fiver we could keep this site up and running for years.

Im John ( Shoprat) Boeve and I approve this message..

Thanks everyone. There may be a problem with the paypal button as I have not seen anything come through as of 6:30 pm pst. I will upload a new button and put up a direct link at the bottom of the forums. Also as a note I have not gotten any bad emails from my hosting company after cleaning the site up last night. So maybe we are in the clear. I asked them about being able to monitor the load live and was told no and that it takes 3 days to calculate. Give me a few hours to get a new button uploaded.

Greg

Howdy Greg...

Weird. I donated this morning via Paypal. You said you didn't get it. I just checked my Paypal account, and they said the donation was unclaimed. I said "Rats", and cancelled the transaction. I then checked the donation thingy again, they had recorded the cancellation. Sooooo, I just now donated again, this time I guess it went through..

Just my way of saying Thanks for the site.

By the way, sell the dog, not the Turbo...

Just kidding

John Boeve

Howdy Greg...

Weird. I donated this morning via Paypal. You said you didn't get it. I just checked my Paypal account, and they said the donation was unclaimed. I said "Rats", and cancelled the transaction. I then checked the donation thingy again, they had recorded the cancellation. Sooooo, I just now donated again, this time I guess it went through..

Just my way of saying Thanks for the site.

By the way, sell the dog, not the Turbo...

Just kidding

John Boeve

John

Your donation and Bufbooth came through. Maybe PayPal has a delay set up for the donations system. Anyhow all is well. Thanks again for the donations. In case no one has ever read the text at the bottom of the forums, I will re-print it here

"Licensed to: The Folks who have donated to keep this site alive!"

Greg. Do you have a snail mail address? I"d like to help you keep this site up, because it is too valuable not to help. I waver between a Toyota and a road blimp because I plan to full time it and space is a concern. I know if I go the blimp way ,my wallet and I will be be sorry. I only have to answer to an old tom cat with a nasty attitude and if I pick the right day to tell him it"s a Toyota I"ll be able to take him but he"s darned tough. Maybe I"ll have my brother tell him. I don"t have a credit card since they always want more back than they loan and on time.Thier time ,never mine.Many thanks for the time you devote to this site. Steve.

I'll repeat what I told Greg. We switched all our web sites to Hostmonster.com a year ago. They're a bunch of geeks in Utah who all speak clear English. Their servers support all the bells and whistles. They have been flawless.

We were previously were with 1and1 which is outsourced to some convenience store in Gonwandaland where no one speaks English, Check the reviews.

Thanks Greg. I have only been on the computer for a couple of months .At 65 it all takes longer and bro. I mean everything takes longer. I wish I knew what you did about it. Yes your address is not a secret,but I knew of no other way to get ahold of you. Really feel that you and everyone who puts so much into this site should get all the help you deserve. Money is all I have to offer at this time,unless some can use my 40 yrs. of antique furniture refinishing. Thanks again. Steve. P.S, The check is in the mail and I hope John approves this message.

Thanks Greg. I have only been on the computer for a couple of months .At 65 it all takes longer and bro. I mean everything takes longer. I wish I knew what you did about it. Yes your address is not a secret,but I knew of no other way to get ahold of you. Really feel that you and everyone who puts so much into this site should get all the help you deserve. Money is all I have to offer at this time,unless some can use my 40 yrs. of antique furniture refinishing. Thanks again. Steve. P.S, The check is in the mail and I hope John approves this message.

To all you contributors...

CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP

WOOT-WOOT WOOT-WOOOT

Hack-hack-hack-hack-cough-gasp-wheeze-cough...

Man ! Getting to OLD to do that...

where's my inhaler...

Whoooo

John