Has anyone had any experience with any of the suspension kits available on Amazon or ebay?  They have all 4 ball joints, idler arm, center link and tie rod ends. I need to replace all these items and yes I normally would get them individually but this has all of them. Just curious about quality?

https://www.amazon.com/Garage-Pro-Passenger-Suspension-Compatible-1989-1994/dp/B0B17R741C/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=4333039295+suspension+kit&qid=1657398062&sr=8-8&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.006c50ae-5d4c-4777-9bc0-4513d670b6bc

Finally found it. I replaced the front spindles and upper control arms on my 4x4 Ford truck last year from this company and this brand. Very good quality and service. The guys who did my alignment after commented that my mechanic had used really good parts. I didn't tell them my mechanic was me. Here's the full kit for your Toyota

1991 Toyota Pickup Rear Wheel Drive Front 12 Piece Steering & Suspension Kit TRQ PSA59840 (1aauto.com)

Linda S

I would steer clear of autopartsgiant, haven’t had the best experience from that outfit recently to say the least.

Just do some research before buying, since they appear to be a Toyota dealer selling parts at a discounted price, but that’s not the case, are a third party with no affiliation.

There are plenty of actual Toyota dealerships that will sell parts at fair prices.