Toyota Sunrader where can i buy a full cover

tropicstar

I was looking for suggestions on where it is possible to find a full motorhome class c cover for my Toyota sunrader 18ft 

Any link or suggestion is appreciated as most of newer styles are not the same front end toyota cab style.

received_284809659940347.jpeg

No one has made covers for Toyota motorhomes for years and even then I don't think anyone made them as small as an 18ft Sunrader. Probably closest you can get is a class B van camper cover and you would have to alter it so it didn't come all the way to the ground. 

Linda S

Just now, linda s said:

No one has made covers for Toyota motorhomes for years and even then I don't think anyone made them as small as an 18ft Sunrader. Probably closest you can get is a class B van camper cover and you would have to alter it so it didn't come all the way to the ground. 

Linda S

Ok thank you thats why I can't find one.

I appreciate your quick reply .

Just now, MaineJed said:

14ML tarp works good.

Thank you for your reply, I prefer a custom cover , I will find something and modify it.

For a short term answer. You can make a custom cover out of tyvek and Seam tape. They last 2 years or so.