Since i have my motorhome my temp gage rise in the red line when i climb the hill. On the flat road the temp still over a middle with a/c on. I made a flush with prestone radiator cleaner.My radiator is clean and still overheat a little. I find a 3row all aluminium radiator from radiator express https://www.radiatorexpress.com/product.asp?part=1991+TOYOTA+PICKUP+DLX+-+3.0+liter+V6+RADIATOR+ALL+ALUMINUM+3+ROW%2C+17-3%2F4+TALL+CORE&part_id=222468&aaia_id=1277894. This radiator or csf 2057 copper brass radiator. Anybody have an idea .It's they other people have the same problem with the v6.

I think I would remove the thermostat first.  Run it with out a thermostat- See if it overheats then.  Also I would verify how hot it really is - the gauge could be giving erroneous info.

With thermostat removed,  you can see how much water the water pump is actually pushing == BEFORE the engine warms up,  either with the radiator cap off or by removing a radiator hose.

The fan / fan clutch . fan shroud are also part of the equation.  Even the triangle dirt/ rock shield under the radiator area factors in.    Also making sure the radiator/  ac condensor and transmission cooler needs to be clean so air can flow through.

my v6 will run warm at high temp/high load/ low speed/ AC on.  Any combination of these add heat.

After head gasket blown, toyota replace my engine. Toyota factory water pump, thermostat radiator cap, flush. 10k milles after, i flush the rad again, same result. At idle no problem. Last summer , i go to est quebec canada 15%grade hill for about 1 mille and the temp gage raise over 3/4. I'm just nervous to broke my engine

If I did not have steam coming out from under the hood to verify it over heating I personally would want to test the accuracy of the sender and gauge.  Assuming that a decades old sender or gauge is functioning properly is not my way!  I would at least try a non contact temperature gun to get a general idea of actual temperature increase, before starting to throw parts at it. Or maybe a aftermarket add on temp sender and gauge. 

2012 engine block with crank and cylinder and egr valve was replace by Toyota . I paid timing belt Water pump, thermostat, radiator cap.