Nova Star For Sale

MontanaChinook

Ya they are sorta of a super Sunrader, all fiberglass. They detail out awesome. Very high quality interior.

Well not to be picky but this is not a Nova Star, it's a Sprint by General RV. The same company as Odyssey. They sold this coach to New Horizon who renamed it Nova Star. These older ones don't have the super nice interior. Just same as stock Odyssey's

Linda S

"22R 1ton chassis, it's a dually!!!"

But is it a fool-ly? The spare is 5-lug.

this one seems to have the axle upgrade... in the side profile I can make out the wheel holes of the 1 ton in the rear. so its going to need the $400 adaptors or the 1 ton front hub upgrade to be reliable in event of flat.

Well not to be picky but this is not a Nova Star, it's a Sprint by General RV. The same company as Odyssey. They sold this coach to New Horizon who renamed it Nova Star. These older ones don't have the super nice interior. Just same as stock Odyssey's

Linda S

Here's a 1987 Nova Star with some interior photos.

post-6578-0-98683100-1444160950_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-56267000-1444160953_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-62566900-1444160955_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-57999400-1444160957_thumb.jp

Yes I know the newer ones made by New Horizon are very nice inside. This early one was made by the same company as the Odyssey's though and their early rigs were kind of funky. Completely different interior. Completely different company.

Linda S

Here's a 1987 Nova Star with some interior photos.

Yes that belongs to a friend of mine. I had one exactly like it. Very nicely made very heavy duty 9 leaf rear spring pack lots of unusual touches. I maybe wrong but I think New Horizon only made the fiberglass one in 87.

post-669-0-71366900-1444175433_thumb.jpg